Happy belated Father's Day!

We spent Father's Day in the woods at GG and D's and had a great time (despite getting eaten by mosquitos - there aren't supposed to be mosquitos in the mountains?!).

A few photos with our Dad and D. We were sorry we couldn't celebrate with Papa and Grandpa in person, as well, but wished them a Happy Father's Day from afar!






 Sadie LOVES coming to the woods 


And more exciting news - Sara and Jed are getting MARRIED! He proposed the day before Father's Day, and we are all very excited for them! GG immediately asked me if I was going to be a flower girl, so that was my first question to Aunt Sara when I saw her on Sunday. Turns out Maida and I are both going to be flower girls, so I was thrilled to show her the ropes (yes, GG has already got me trained). Maida needs a little work on her form, so it's a good thing she's got about a year to work on it. 

Congrats Sara and Jed :)


Comments

Popular Posts