Indoor fun

So our backyard is currently being landscaped, which means our playtime around the house has mostly been moved indoors (I also think this is because Mom is to the point where she can barely handle the heat, even though it's not that hot here ... well, except for today). 

So last night after dinner, we decided to make our own slide in the living room using the couch cushions and chairs. Pretty genius if you ask me. Mom had been in the office, and when she came out and asked what we were doing, I very confidently said "dominating the world." After she got done laughing, she asked where I heard that from ... I told her Dad, of course.


So here's a few action shots using our couch cushion slide (which then doubled as a bunk bed when we were done sliding). I'm available for consultations on how to build your own at your house. 



Possibly the best photo of Maida ever taken.


Comments

Popular Posts