Babies and trampolines

No, Mom did have the baby yet, and no we didn't put him on a trampoline. But any day (or week) now he will be here, and we may do just that!

But for the meantime, we headed over to the hospital and took a class on how to be a big sister. Mind you, this was mostly for Maida's sake since I of course have this big sister thing down, but I did enjoy learning how to help swaddle the baby, give him and bath and burp him. 


Dad actually needed help on his swaddling skills - you'd think he'd have it down by now, sheesh.


It was a beautiful evening, so after our class we packed a picnic dinner and rode our bikes over to the green space where they were having an all-day concert. We met up with some friends and had some fun on the bungee jump.

I went first and was a little timid about it, even though I've done this before at the Rec Center in Winter Park.


But then I got in my groove and went flying.


Maida was up next..


There should be no surprise here that the girl was fearless and loved it ... even almost looked bored at one point. I swear I heard her yell to the guy, "come on buddy, that's all you've got?!"



Next I rolled around like a life-size hamster


Maida and Sophia with their balloon animals


Cheese :)



Comments

Popular Posts