Surprise!


So the day after Dad's birthday, Grandma Klein came into town and surprised him for a visit. We had no idea she was coming, it was a concoction between her and Grandpa G.  Aunt Gabe and Uncle Jace picked her up from the airport and came over for dinner under the guise of a belated bday dinner for Dad, and low and behold Grandma K. was hiding in the backseat!

It was really good to see her, I hadn't seen her since before Thanksgiving, so it's been quite some time and she, too, was amazed at how much I had grown - and at how much I had to say these days! I told her everything I'd been up to with Mom and Dad over the past 2 months. We did some playing and reading and just had a grand old time. Grandma even babysat while Mom and Dad took a much needed trip to the gym!
Come back soon for my 5 month update!

Comments

Popular Posts