Our first big snowstorm of the season (and my life thus far) didn't happen until it was already spring. We went from sunglasses and tanks to a foot of snow in the same week - what is this ridiculousness? I was ready to break out my mini skirts and daisy dukes, and then this?!

Here I am all bundled up hanging out in the backyard with my peeps Millie and Sadie (not pictured)

...and my mom...Earlier in the weekend, my friend Celie Dangler came over to hang out while her Mom was working and her Dad was helping some friends move (or so he said, our theory is he went straight to the bar and downed as many strawberry daiquiri's as he could handle in 3 hours).

Nonetheless, we had a good time. We like to stare at each other these days and stick our hands in each other's faces and mouths - and color coordinate. It's a good time for everyone involved.

On another random note, this eating thing is interesting to say the least. So far I've tried rice cereal, sweet potatoes, carrots (definitely not my fave), and just yesterday tried a yummy banana blueberry concoction that mom made. Call me crazy, but my favorite still seems to be the plastic tray.

Comments

Popular Posts