Good morning!

So here's why waking me up in the morning is Mom and Dad's favorite time of the day...I just can't help but be cute (most of the time, every once in awhile I wake up PO'ed and it really throws them through a loop). 

I like to play possum, throw my thumb in my mouth and and act like I'm going back to sleep, but then I come around and am just so happy to see them - but how could you not indulge them, with all the silly sounds they make, they need some sort of reinforcement, don't they?

And for your viewing pleasure, here's some more photos Mom took of me with her film camera. 

Here I am sucking my thumb, favorite pastime by far...
Bathtime..another favorite!
Snuggling with Dad...he's ok, I guess (just kidding, Dad, love ya!)
And we threw one in of Sadie, as well, as she is feeling quite left out these days (even though she's still spoiled rotten in my opinion). But hey, she was an only child for too long, so you can hardly blame her. And she's really cute, too.



I thought it'd be fun to lay around outside when it was 75 degrees in February...I know, everyone should move to Colorado. Or wait...then we'd be even more overcrowded than we already are, and prices for everything from a gallon of milk to those silly little squeaky toys I play with would skyrocket. On second thought, everyone stay put.
Funny side note - that's our Christmas tree in the background that was still sitting in our backyard. No joke...it was the best tree ever and just would not die! That, and Dad couldn't bear to get rid of it until recently. I know, he has issues. 
                                                        Do you see a pattern here?
Until next time...be nice to each other

Comments

Jill Dolnicek said…
Love those pics - cutest babe ever!

Popular Posts