5 months


Yesterday was my 5 month birthday - as you can see, I was happy to be the center of attention again. Though it was also Aunt Sara's 26th birthday (I know, how many birthdays can one family have in the span of a month? Good thing mine is in October so I don't have to share the spotlight at all).

As you can see, I just keep growing. Dad says I'm still pretty chunky, but I am growing taller, so my rolls aren't quite as big as the Michelin baby anymore (but close). I also wore my overalls for the first time, which I found oh so interesting...it was like a built in bib, and I took full advantage of that by spitting up multiple times all over them.
I have mastered the roll over technique and am working on sitting up all by myself (Mom's still working on getting this video uploaded - she's not always the most technically saavy, poor lady). I've also started grabbing anything within reach, much to Mom and Dad's dismay. If they only knew what was in store for them...

Comments

Popular Posts