Rice cereal...mmmm....

So it got to be that time... I was ready for my first real meal. Well, come on, let's not kid ourselves. I was getting runny rice cereal, so really nothing to write home about, but Mom and Dad were excited, so I went with it.

First they got me naked, which was probably a good idea. But Mom made a rookie mistake by leaving the bowl in front of me and turning her back. I thought it'd be hilarious to dump the whole thing all over myself, so that's exactly what I did. 

So now I'm cleaned up and ready to eat - if I could hold silverware right now, I'd be banging them on my tray.

Give me that spoon, this feeding yourself is a piece of cake....                                                              

Let's see who can flick rice cereal the furthest!Actually, on second thought, I'm not sure I'm digging this stuff...Conquer rice cereal? Check. Now onto philly cheesesteak with my pal, Celie.
  




Comments

Popular Posts