Two months


Maida was officially 2 months old on the 1st, so here are some decidedly
more attractive photos than the ones from her 1 month birthday

Here she is contemplating what to have for lunch...milk, or milk...hmmmm
Some smiles
And now our super serious face

Always the jokester
Her "I'm done having my picture taken" face
And just for your frame of reference, here I am at 2 months.
I think Maida has me beat on size
Now I need to inform everyone of a very important event that just took place. I got my first HAIRCUT. That's right, it only took 2 1/2 years (almost exactly) to reach the point of a super sweet mullet that just needed to go. In fact, the stylist even commented I probably needed it done sooner, it was so out of control. Needless to say, it was a total success and I no longer look like the daughter of Barry Melrose.
Here are my "BEFORE" photos to show the craziness that was my mane. I will be sharing my "AFTER" photos shortly, so stay tuned!

Comments

Popular Posts