The kitchen sink

There's been a lot going on the past week or so, Mom is having a hard time keeping up. So this entry is titled "The Kitchen Sink" because it's going to have a little bit of everything.

A couple weeks ago, D bought me my first T-ball set, so we took it out front to give it a try. I was 1 for 2...not bad for my first time. And I thought it made sense to try golfing with it, too. Dad thinks he's pretty good, as you can see.

And last weekend was the big debut of 'Sesame Street: LIVE" in Denver. Of course we had to get tickets. I went with my friends, Celie and Audrey. We, of course, all sported our Sesame Street t-shirts.

The show started and, as Mom predicted, I was scared out of my mind. Celie and Audrey weren't phased at all

I mean, LOOK! They are kindof scary

But then I started to enjoy myself

Afterward, I chased Celie around with our $10 Elmo balloon (no joke, they have quite the racket going on at these things, and we were all suckered in).

Time for lunch at Snappin' Steve's Dogs on Colfax. A nice healthy lunch...good times had by all!
And then last night, Celie and Graham came over while their Mom and Dad had an evening out. Celie and I had a lot of fun eating pizza, laughing at Dad and chugging chocolate milk (Graham and Maida were passed out, lucky for Mom and Dad!)



Celie wasn't too into the green coconut on the top of her cupcake. I told her I'd take care of it for her if she wanted

Maida hasn't been up to much lately...she's just been laying low. This about sums it up. Don't mind Mom's silly commentary, or the yogurt all over my face. That's how I roll in the mornings.

Comments

Popular Posts