Easter Bunny - Part 2

More photos to enjoy from our Easter party

Aunt Gabe and Uncle Jace were there... I was too busy running around to stop for a picture, but Maida Mae was happy to sit on Aunt Gabe's lap

"Eggs" that GG got for Celie and I...we ate everything on them except the actual egg (ie, the cake)
Gonnion and Kroll families
GG, D and us girls
Family photo (the only one I'm actually smiling in)
And then it was the Easter Egg hunt. Dad told us that the Easter Bunny "laid" the eggs out back, (hence my previous question - how does a bunny lay eggs?!). But I'm pretty sure I saw Dad and Mr. Brett hiding them, so I think that answers my question
Dad was out of town all week, and Maida Mae has been sick with an ear infection. I know, I thought she was a little young for that, too, but apparently not.

So needless to say, we aren't getting much sleep around here. Oh wait, Dad's out of town, so he's sleeping great in a hotel room. And come to think of it, I've been sleeping great, too, so I guess that just leaves Mom and Maida...



Comments

Popular Posts