How does a Bunny lay eggs? Part 1

I'll let you know when I figure out the answer to that question. In the meantime, here's how we spent the week leading up to Easter.

First we got our Easter baskets in the mail from Mimi. I was stoked because there was chapstick in there, along with the pink bunny ears (shown above).
Maida was thrilled about her Easter bunny, too, as you can see by the photo below. Ok, maybe she's more interested in staring at Dad in this photo, but someday she'll really love that bunny.

Then we had an Easter Egg hunt at our church - here I am telling Mom I'm too busy to pose for a photo because I've got to hurry and get these eggs before the big kids get here (I learned from my experience last year).
You won't see any photos of Maida or I with the Easter Bunny again this year. I still think he's pretty scary so I wouldn't go anywhere near him. And well, Maida was sleeping, so she didn't make it out of her car seat. Maybe next year!

Then the Friday before Easter I went to Celie's house to dye some eggs. Here we are waiting patiently...with our shirts off. No, Celie didn't join the "No Shirt Club" that Dad and I are members of, we just thought it would be less messy this way.

Let the dyeing begin! Unfortunately, Celie has accidentally splashed some of the vinegar in her eyes right before this photo, so she couldn't really open them. Don't worry, no permanent damage was done.
Still not opening her eyes, but in a much better mood!
Afterwards, we laid in her bed and blew bubbles, of course. Celie is fully recovered :)


Stay tuned for more Easter "Egg"-stravaganza photos to come!


Comments

Patrick said…
Harper, you look like a hoot of a good time. Can't wait til you get to Chicago so we can tear up the town.

Finley

Popular Posts