She rolled over!

Another milestone - Maida rolled over all by herself this week. Only Mom saw it the first time, but then we got it on video. Keep in mind this is from her stomach to her back (aka, the easy way, but we won't tell her that).

For some reason my parents have yet to figure out why the audio is not working, so here is my commentary of what happened...

Mom gets Maida set up on her tummy, and right away she leans and rolls. Cheers and claps from everyone! Then Dad talks about how well her motor skills are developing, and Mom questions that rolling over is actually a motor skill?? Who is right?!

Then we try and get Maida to roll over again, but this time I give her a push, and Mom tells me that's cheating. Oops!

Then we try for a third time, but by this point, I think Maida has grown tired of performing for us. I keep trying to give her a hand, but Mom won't let me. Then she decides to lay down and spit up instead...babies, sheeesh!


Comments

Popular Posts