Rock-a-bye ...baby

Grandma Gonnion heard about how much I liked my pint size rocking chair at G&G Klein's that she decided to pull out a treasure she'd been hiding...a 100 year old (this is grossly exaggerated) upholstered mini rocking chair that was hers when she was a baby. No, I'm not kidding.

I was a little skeptical at first, so I made Greenie try it out with me.
Then I started to get a little bit more comfortable and gave it a go on my own (don't worry, Greenie likes laying on the hardwood floor with his arm contorted behind his body like that).

By the next day, it was old hat for me and I was lounging like it was nobody's business. I understand this isn't most ladylike position, but I'm barely one, so it really doesn't matter. Now all I need is a magazine ... maybe I should learn how to read first.
As many of you know, I have a BIRTHDAY coming up this Saturday. I know what you're thinking - what about all those "birthdays" we've been celebrating every month up until now? Those were fake people...something my Mom invented to make me feel like I was accomplishing something by making it through the previous month (or maybe it was more for her to celebrate making it through another month? You decide). Come to find out, no one really celebrates those in real life. Birthdays are measured in years, and now I'm going to have ONE under my belt!

Bye bye, baby!








Comments

Popular Posts