It's my party, I can cry if I want to!

Last Saturday was the big day...my FIRST Birthday. The day didn't really feel all that different to me, except for the fact that Mom and Dad told me I could do whatever I wanted, which never happens. I said I wanted to go out to breakfast...so we did just that. We went to our favorite place called Snooze where we had a very animated and happy theatre actor as a waiter, who sang me happy birthday (his voice was much better than Mom and Dad's) and got the whole restaurant to join in the fun. I had ginger peach pancakes and all was right in the world.

Then we just hung out at home the rest of the morning since it was so
*#$%#@! cold out. Mom and Dad got me a great new chair for my birthday, so I broke it in

Holy cow, I just realized I'm ONE today!?!

Later on, we had a little party with some family and friends, and Dad presented me with my birthday cake

I wasted no time digging in.

Then I just stared at it for awhile...there really wasn't much
smashing in the face like you always hear about

I mostly just mashed it around in my hands and threw it on the floor.


But then when I didn't have any left to smash, I got mad!!

So they gave me a cupcake. This birthday thing rocks...too bad I have to wait another whole year to do it again!



Comments

Popular Posts