Nebraska, part II

Continuing on my with my Nebraska fun, I also got to see Great Grandma Gonnion again, and meet my Great Aunt Carol and Uncle Ron. We met them at JCPenney's where they were finishing some shopping, hence the backdrop.


I also got to hang out with my buddy, Porter Felton, again - or P Daddy, as he likes to be called these days. We flirted a little bit and talked about the Huskers game strategy for the day.

Then it was on to a post-wedding brunch for the Troester's where I got to meet some more of Mom and Dad's friends, and another new friend, Thomas Klemke. He's several months younger than me, but as you can see, he's about my size. I'm pretty sure he's going to be a linebacker for the Huskers next year.
Great times back in good ole' Nebraska!






Comments

Popular Posts