Now this is more like it...


Finally, a REAL pumpkin patch with a petting zoo, smore's station, hayrack rides, corn maze and actual pumpkins that aren't rotting. I was in heaven.

First we checked out the goats and I let them eat out of my hand
Then we hopped on the hayrack ride and took a pit stop to feed the buffalo and cow.

Then we turned the corner and it was orange as far as the eye could see. I was told this existed, but I'd never actually seen it until now. And so the hunt began for the perfect pumpkin...it didnt' take long.

I look a little prissy in the photo, but trust me, I was excited.
Then I rounded up all my favorites and counted them from smallest to biggest
And on our way out, Mom spotted what can only be described as a waterfall of pumpkins, so they of course threw me in for some pictures.

It's like where's waldo without the big glasses and stripped shirt.
Look, I'm right here in front of this 500 lb pumpkin!
Ok, seriously somebody get me out of here

Comments

Popular Posts