Leo the Lion

So last weekend was pretty exciting for me .. I got to take my 5th plane trip (I know...seriously?! My parents think they can just tote me around anywhere, I guess).

We went back to good ole' Nebraska, and while Mom and Dad were off having fun in Omaha, I got to spend the weekend at Grammi and Grandpi Klein's! We went the Lincoln Zoo, where I met Leo the Lion. Leo isn't just any old regular lion, though. He's famous in these parts for sucking up trash. No, that's not a misprint...his mouth is actually a vacuum that sucks up trash. Dad has been talking about him for years, so I was happy to finally put a face with the name.

We also rode the trolley, which I thought was pretty fun.
I posed in the frog (Mom though this picture was hilarious!)...

...and fed the ducks!

I also enjoyed sitting in the red rocking
chair (it's just my size) and relaxing in front of the TV. What? I'm on vacation, too!
Then it was Game Day! Grammi bought me a new Husker outfit, and I was so excited I ran around the house cheering with my pom poms. I think my being in Lincoln was the magic touch because the Huskers won 55 - 0 (and that doesn't happen all that often anymore). Dad thinks I need to fly back there for every home game now, and he might be right.






Comments

Melissa said…
The frog picture needs to be blown up poster size fo sho.

Popular Posts