Feelin' fine!

I must apologize for my absence over the past week, but I have a good excuse. I was sick! Yes, I know, it was pretty sad. It was my first official cold, coupled with a fever for about 4-5 days, but I'm feeling much better now, hence my need to DANCE

Here's my warm-up
And this move is what I like to call an improvised "Carlton" - come on people, I know you watched Fresh Prince of Bel Air...he was so cool.
The infamous booty shake
There really isn't a name for this, just sortof like those crazy girls in the clubs that throw their heads back while they dance - only I don't have any hair to fling around.

That's really all I have for now, just thought I'd show off my dancing skills. 
Looking forward to my 7 month (count 'em, SEVEN!) birthday this Sunday, which also happens to be Mother's Day. I think I'll get mom a trip to Belize...yeah, I think she'd like that.

Comments

Alisson Hoy said…
You are so cute Melissa...and Harper is getting so big (and is still as adorable as ever)! Have a great time in Belize and hope to see you both soon :-)
Patrick said…
Harper - looks like you're singing "Living On A Prayer" in that last photo. "Ooooohhhhhhh, we're halfway there...."

Popular Posts