Scrub-a-dub-dub

Bath time has become one of my favorite daily activities, though it wasn't always that way. But now Mom and I have a nice little routine in the morning which includes my daily bath. 

I have a rubber ducky who joins me and we usually just catch up on current events, ie, Swine flu (ducky is glad this migrated to pigs rather than birds...get it..."migrated" ... I digress), the recovery of the recession, who's going to win Dancing with the Stars...you know, important stuff.

So anyway, I thought I'd share some of our fave bath time moments, right from the beginning. Prepare yourselves...this includes pictures that may not be suitable for young viewers.

This was my first sponge bath, and I decided it was a good idea to get a little poo out before hand...smart thinking on my part, if I do say so myself.
This was one of my first official baths after the belly button fell off...
as you can see, I wasn't too pleased.
I'm getting a little bit more used to this after a couple weeks, 
though still not loving it by any means.

But just give me a few months, and I'm a happy camper coming out of the bath. My favorite part is when they hold me in front of the mirror, I think that little duck on my towel is pretty funny stuff. 

It may be time for a bigger bath





Comments

Popular Posts