7 months & Mother's Day


Yesterday was a big day...it was my 7 month birthday, and also Mom's first official Mother's Day. I got her a nice card and some flowers (decided against the trip, it is hard economic times after all). 

We spent the afternoon at Aunt Sara's with Grandma and Grandpa and had a great time. I actually got the best gift of all..my own stereo system/CD player with a personalized mixed CD from Grandpa. He said it was his favorite songs, which included ABBA's 'Dancing Queen' and Madonna's 'Like a Virgin' - no, I'm not kidding. We weren't too sure about his choice of music either, but we let it slide because we love him. He was fun to dance with, though.
And here are my official 7 month pictures...
Greeny tastes as good as ever
Wonder how this chair tastes?
It tastes great, too!

Now here's where Mom goes a little crazy with the pictures...but there are some really cute ones of Dad and I in here, so I'm ok with it.











Comments

Popular Posts