Maida's a caterpillar/Off to school


While I was away camping last weekend (photos on that to follow once we get them from Aunt Sara!), Maida and Mom played baby a lot. Maida wanted Mom to wrap her up like she does to Foster at night, so she did. She called herself a caterpillar, which I thought was rather smart of her (assuming she meant a caterpillar after they've spun their cocoon to turn into a butterfly - yeah, that's totally what she meant).


Our 32 lb. baby!


And today was a momentous occasion as it marked Maida and I's first day of preschool at our new school this year. 


We were both pretty excited, though I think Maida is under the impression she always gets ice cream at school after our "meet and greet" last week (hence her favorite "ice cream" shirt she's wearing). I'm guessing she's going to be a little ticked when she finds out that's not the case! 


Trying to help her smile for the camera...


which she did not appreciate.




On our way in... still happy! Though that quickly changed for Maida once Mom left.


I, on the other hand, have my best pal Celie in class with me. She helped show me the ropes and I barely looked back as Mom headed out. 


Comments

Popular Posts