Finally!

At long last, the empty area in our backyard devoted to a play structure is no longer empty. Dad, Grandpa D and Jed spent 10 hours last Sunday putting this thing together, and trust me when I tell you it was no small feat (and thank goodness Jed is an engineer, that's all I have to say).

Here is the work in progress (this is at about 1:30p. Just to give you some perspective, they got started at 9am)


It took all three to put together the climbing wall


About 3p - a little more progress


5:30p - it's looking better and better (and I'm wasting no time making myself at home)


Then we ran into a snag with the slide. The measurements we were sent weren't quite right, so the area we had dug out for it was a little small. No problem, Dad will just get the chainsaw out and fix it in no time flat.


7am the next morning, we have officially moved in :)


The dude was excited about it, too!


Comments

Popular Posts