The move

It's official, we have finally moved into our new home as of last Wednesday. We headed over there after the closing on Monday just to soak it in.



Then it was down to business with moving. Or rather just playing on the boxes that consumed our garage at our rental, Maida and I weren't actually a part of the moving process (I'm still trying to figure out why not, we are SUPER helpful!?).


So come Thursday morning (Wednesday was our first night in the house, and it was our first snow of the season, too) Maida and I dove right in to helping Mom organize the loft upstairs, which is going to be a play/craft area for us.


I bet you didn't know we were proficient at laying FLOR tiles.


Slightly unrelated, but Mom found this on the camera (I took it when she wasn't looking), and she thought it was hilarious, so I had to include it in the hopes it would give you a good laugh, as well. Yes, Maida has a black eye and looks rather disheveled (and no, we did not just get in a fight, this is a pretty standard look for her).


And now for a tour of the house ... it's a little haphazard at the moment and not put together, but you get the idea.

Living room


We like to run laps around the couch


Entryway and office in the background (don't mind my Spiderman underwear that is showing - yes, I wear boys underwear sometimes, so??).


My bedroom, along with my new bed


My very own bathroom 


Our new backyard with loads of space ... we would've been out there for hours if it weren't for the fact that our hands started to freeze. 


More to come, stay tuned!

Comments

Becky &Brandon said…
Ohhh so pretty :) YAY!

Popular Posts