My 4th Birthday Party

Get ready for a lot of photos...

I had a super spidey birthday party this past weekend, even though technically I'm not 4 until Wednesday.

This was a decidedly more low key party than last year, but there were still a lot of family and a few friends there.

Grandpa D, of course...



Chuck and Sally as I like to call them (Great Grandma and Grandpa Kroll)


Aunt Gabe (who's birthday we were also celebrating!), Uncle Jace and Sayler, who is now walking!


GG and Aunt Sara


Asher was one of my friends I invited, and this picture shows why... he's awesome. Maida was there, too. I'd say it was by default she got invited, but she really is one of my best friends.


And it wouldn't have been a party without Celie there. I had several more friends on my list, but Mom said we didn't have enough room - she was right. 


Maida and Graham looking a little dazed and confused, and we haven't even broken out the cupcakes yet.



Onto the fun part...Mom made us waffles and we got to decorate them with all sorts of deliciousness. 


I may have gotten a little too aggressive with the sweets...whatever, it's my birthday.



Then, there was a knock at the door. The following two pictures are the only proof we have of this event, but they do not adequately convey the mass chaos that ensued after I opened the door and realized it was Spiderman. Let's just say there was a lot of screaming, some silly spray/web sprayed in Celie's face, and then more screaming for Spiderman to leave. Not quite what was supposed to happen.



Finally after things calmed down a bit, I was ready for cupcakes



Happy Birthday Harper & Gabe!


Maida enjoyed her cupcake tremendously


And so did we


Then outside for my own spiderman fun (without the actual scary Spiderman)



Thanks for my very own Spiderman outfit, Aunt Sara!


Putting together my birdhouse with my new tools from Aunt Gabe and my helmet (that has its own headlamp!) courtesy of GG and D.


My new favorite backpack...thanks Mimi :)

Silly photo of Maida copying D at the end of the night.


More birthday fun to come!


Comments

Popular Posts