And you thought we were done with the birthday extravaganza...

Not yet!! 

Yesterday morning I woke up to a surprise breakfast from Dad...mmmm, donuts, my favorite.


And there was a big trash bag sitting in the middle of our living room. I told Dad he forgot to take the trash out, but then I noticed a big bow on top...


But first I listened to my Transformers birthday card about 74 times.."Autobots, transform!"


Inside the trash bag was a work bench from Mom, Dad, GG and D! Or a dentist office in Maida's case. Regardless, I love to build things, so it was a great gift. 


Then later that morning, Mom had another birthday surprise and told me we were going to the Hammond Candy Factory for a tour so we could see how candy is made. 



I have never seen so much candy in one spot. They were stirring and twisting and folding and cutting and wrapping so much candy I thought my head was going to burst.


Maida wasn't as interested, so I'd tried to help keep her entertained during the tour.


Seriously, every color and flavor of candy cane you could ever imagine! I picked bubblegum.


We even got a free Birthday Cake lollipop. I've never actually had a lollipop this big (nor has Maida), but there's got to be a first time for everything.


And then last night, it was off to Chuck E. Cheese for my birthday dinner. Again, heaven. Maida is about the age I was the first time I went to Chuck E. Cheese, and she had a blast, as well.


The merry-go-round was her fave.


Our old neighbors Charlotte and Caleb met us there because it was right by their new house. 


Another favorite, the roller coaster ride with Dad.


And driving the motorcycle, wind blowing through my hair and everything. 


It's good to be 4.

Comments

Popular Posts