We're still here..

It's been an interesting couple weeks since Easter. We put our house on the market to get ready for our big move (that's not until October, mind you), and our house ended up selling in two days. Nobody has been stressed around here at all. So now the big question is where do we live until our house is built later this Fall...well, your guess is as good as mine. But one thing is certain, it's going to be an adventure! Stay tuned...

In the midst of the house craziness, we have been doing a few fun things..I went to my friend Delaney's 4th birthday party at a place called the Art Garage. I'd never been here before but it's basically a big old garage they've converted into a huge art studio for kids - love it.



The best part, though, was decorating the cupcakes. Funny thing was I just ended up licking my fingers and sticking them in the sprinkles rather than putting them on my cupcake. 

 Maida and I have been enjoying the sandbox every afternoon - it seems to be the only time we're not "arguing"

 Some zoo time ...

and some hot tub time. We've used this hot tub more in the past few weeks than we have in three years. Guess that's what happens when you know you're no longer going to have it around! And don't worry, I'm pretty sure it's typically not ok for babies to be in hot tubs, but we had the heat turned down, so it was more like a warm bath. Maida loved it once she got over the shock of all the bubbles.


Comments

Patrick said…
There's room at the Skertich Inn in Chicago... just sayin.

Popular Posts