Hop, hop

Holidays are a big deal around here, and Easter weekend did not disappoint. It started out with my friends Audrey and Celie coming over on Friday for a little Happy Hour Easter Egg dyeing party.




Then after we dyed the eggs and had some pizza, we did a hunt in the yard. As one might guess would be the case with six kids ages 3 and under (actually 5, Maida was already in bed at this point), it involved a lot of screaming and some tears


 But all in all, a fun time!

Sunday morning I was up and at 'em bright and early to find my basket that the Easter Bunny left. I found Maida's for her, too, and pretty much stole most of the stuff out of it before she noticed.

Then we got dressed in our Sunday best and went to church with GG and D (they were a little late, I blame the cop who stopped them and gave D a speeding ticket)



We look super happy, I know.


Then another egg hunt at GG and D's. Maida is just trying to keep up with me.




Our cousin Sayler was there, too, showing off her cute bunny hat. You can't help but want to pinch those adorable cheeks! Though she did not love it when I actually did pinch them...go figure.


Comments

Anonymous said…
So cute.. looks like you guys had a nice Easter! Sayler, you are looking adorable as ever!
Sara

Popular Posts