NSC Revisited

That's right, I've talked about it a couple times, but now we have another new member, and her name is Maida.


Maida heard about mine and Dad's Club, so she put in an application and it was accepted today. She's such an overachiever that she took the 'No Shirt Club' one step farther and added "super cleaner" to our list of abilities. That girls loves to walk around with her shirt off, and she loves to wipe things down. 

Start with the fridge

Move on to the dishwasher


 Then I think this guy looks a little dirty right here

On a separate note, Mom and Dad went to a concert Thursday night with Celie's parents. The band is called Fun (who wouldn't love a band called Fun?!), and we heard about them from our friends in Chicago. Turns out I love this band as much as Mom and Dad do, and when I found out they were going, I was really stoked because I assumed it meant I was going to get to hear my song live. Turns out the show was only for ages 16 and older (thinking Mom and Dad might have been a little old if you ask me). So Maida and I just had our own concert in the kitchen the next morning. Maida got so into it she even did the splits at the end.

CAUTION: Hard core dancing ahead.

Comments

Popular Posts