Yo, Pops!


In honor of Dad's Day on Sunday, here are some photos of Maida and I with our loving and devoted Dad (oddly enough, we couldn't get one where both Maida and I were looking at the camera, I blame her mostly).

I keep asking Mom if today is Dad's Day, and she keeps shouting, "No, Dad's Day is over!" Weird.

We all dressed nicely for church in the morning, and then the rest of the day was devoted to the Cubs. Dad said all he wanted for Father's Day was to watch the entire game that night from start to finish out back on his new TV. I'm pretty sure that didn't happen, sorry Dad.

Maida's all set and ready to go for the game
Here she is just getting herself in prime tv viewing mode
That's better, less strain on the neck

She got bored, so in the exersaucer she went
I'm up from nap and ready to go, too.
Oh, and I love almonds, in case you didn't know that

Just before this picture was taken Dad asked if he could have one. I like to share my food about as much as Mom does (note the hand over the top of the can)
Go Cubs Go! Maida isn't sure what to make of all of this yet
And a quick shot with the first baby of the family

And now, an Ode to all the other Grandpa's, Papa's, and D's in our family - Happy Father's Day!

Grandpa and I in April 2009, and with Maida a few weeks ago
D with Maida and I in the hospital, and D and I on Father's Day 2009
(little sidenote about this photo - I'm wearing the dress Maida is wearing in the photos at the beginning of the post, however, I was 3 1/2 months older than she is at this point...and the dress is almost too small for her - someone should tell that girl to dial it down a notch on the eating)
Papa, Maida and I in March
Papa and I in February 2009



Comments

Popular Posts