Good Ole' Nebraska - Part 1

It's that time of year again, when we head back to "God's Country" as Dad calls it to visit our Nebraska family! We visited so many people, I don't know where to begin, so I guess I'll just start at the beginning. Sit back and relax...

Right from the airport, we headed to the cemetery to visit Uncle David. I talk about him a lot these days, and I was a little confused because Mom has said he's up in the sky looking down on us, so I didn't quite understand how we were going to see him. I'm sure I'll get it one of these
days.

It was Maida's first visit to the cemetery. She was passed out cold, but we brought her along anyway. Luckily we just missed a total downpour.

Then it was off to see Great Grandma Gonnion - it was her first time meeting Maida Mae. Not sure what number great grandkid Maida is for her, but she actually just became a Great Great Grandma just a week ago, so Maida's already been one-upped.

Then we were off to Lincoln! This was Uncle Matt and Grandpa's first time meeting Maida Mae, as well, so it was pretty exciting. Maida is a little stunned by all the commotion. She pretty much had this expression in every photo

Grandpa and Maida did some bonding :)
For the rest of the afternoon, I entertained myself by going in and out of Koda's doggie door. I had no idea something like this existed, but I'm pretty sure we need to get one
Best time ever!
Off to the Children's Museum the next day...I still like this car almost 2 years later
Uncle Matt and I had a blast crawling around the joint
Family photo op
The next couple days were just as fun-filled. I got to hang out with my cousins, and meet some brand new ones, as well. More to come...

Comments

Popular Posts