Game. Set. Match.

Oh wait, that's tennis. Well, whatever...last weekend marked the beginning of my soccer career.

My friend Celie and I are taking lessons together...she's a seasoned pro as this is her second year with the "Lil' Kickers" so she was kind enough to show me how this whole soccer thing works.

First we were off to find our field

There it is, I'll race ya, Cece
First we practiced kicking the ball back and forth (I have just kicked the ball, and it's behind Celie, so that's why you can't see it, and why it looks like I'm staring at the grass)

Then it was time to sit in a circle, introduce ourselves and say what our favorite snack is (crackers...duh)
Practicing putting our foot on the ball..not sure why, but I did it

Action shot
We aren't entirely sure if this other little kid who's hand I'm trying to hold is a little girl or boy, but man did he/she have good hair

And just to be fair, this is what Maida Mae has been up to

Comments

Popular Posts