A look back

I know I'm not usually overly serious on my blog, but tonight's post warrants it, so just bear with me, and in no time I'll be back to my usual witty self.

I'm sad to say my Great Grandma Campbell got too tired (after almost 93 years!) and went to heaven yesterday afternoon, so in her memory, I wanted to take a look back at some of our time together. This post's for you, Great Grandma .... tell Great Grandpa and Uncle David hi for me!

Our first meeting - she thought my name was "Heartbreak" - no joke
March '09

Her 91st Bday - Sept '09

Thanksgiving '09

Christmas '09

Her 92nd Birthday - Sept '10
I'm so good at helping open presents
And eating cake

Thanksgiving '10 (I'm showing how to play with play doh)

Christmas '10
Told you I was good at opening presents
Mom is in the process of trying to get the last photo we have with Great Grandma when we took Maida to meet her back March (it was on a disposable camera GG had - I know, I didn't think those were around anymore either), so you'll have to wait for that one.

But in the meantime, we can go reaaaalllly far back ... here's Great Grandma and Grandpa with Mom at her college graduation (circa 2001)
Rest in Peace, Grandma

Comments

Sara said…
We miss you already Grandma! Love you! I hope heaven sure is pretty!

Popular Posts