Bathroom time fun & Monkeys

Those of you that saw some of my parents photos from Hawaii may have noticed something strange that my Dad was wearing..no, I'm not referring to his swim trunks that said "Hawaii" all over them (a little bit too literal if you ask me). I'm talking about his "croakies" - you know, the things you attach to your sunglasses so you don't lose them (I think I've even mentioned them on this blog before) - and my Dad thinks they are the coolest thing since sliced bread (you're 31, Dad, not 61 - no offense, Grandpa's).

Anyway, the other day, he left them sitting around, so naturally I wanted to try them on, and I must say, I may become a croakie convert. Look how they can hang around your neck without falling off!
And then you can conveniently place them on your face

and then hang them around your neck again to finish your grocery shopping, or what-have-you - Brilliant
Another thing I've learned from Dad - this bathroom "stuff" takes time and cannot be rushed. And oftentimes a bit of literature can help pass the time.
CHEESE!
I've never actually seen my father read a book on the toilet, but I'm just assuming...

And now please enjoy this rendition of "monkey's jumping the bed" ... well, my version, anyway

Comments

Patrick said…
Dudette, I have the SAME DRESS! The gray one with the blue and white stripes. Awesome!

Love, Fin

Popular Posts