2nd Birthday continued...

The second part of the weekend included a family day at the pumpkin patch. It was a chilly, rainy day, but we had such a great time, I didn't really care about the weather.

We pulled up and the first thing I did was tell everyone I was two (or we're just assuming that's what this means).

Then naturally I stopped to measure myself

We fed A LOT of goats (contributing to their obesity problem)

I got my face painted for the first time, and had no idea what was going on...

...but I was pretty happy with the final outcome. Who doesn't like balloons all over their face?

Dad and I took a ride in a blue barrel

And then Mom took me for a ride on my very first pony, which I LOVED. Oddly enough, one of the "ponies" was actually a donkey, but I didn't want to blow his cover, so I kept my mouth shut for once.

My favorite part of the pumpkin patch, though, may have been the mini maze of hay bales. There were a bunch of big kids running around on top of the hay bales, so naturally I wanted to join them. I was in heaven, I tell you.

I'd like my two shots and free puppy now, pleeaaase.


Then it was off on a tractor ride to pick out the pumpkins, and this one was clearly calling to me.

Got our pumpkins and we're ready to go

Later that day, Mom and Dad surprised me with one last present ... my very first bike.

As you can see, it has no pedals, which apparently is supposed to teach me to balance quicker, or something like that. Though mostly Dad just pushed me around on it, and I enjoy "walking" my bike more than riding it at this moment.







Comments

Popular Posts