GG & D's- Part Two



Turns out there is more documentation of my time at Grandma and Grandpa's!

I did some rock-climbing while waiting to ride the train...

Stuck my tongue out at the boy who kicked me off the rocks (seriously, dude, just because you're bigger doesn't make you better).
Visited the park several times, where I made GG dizzy on the merry-go-round
Graduated to the big swing (no more of this kiddy stuff)
AND...I almost forgot the most exciting event that happened while I was at Grandma and Grandpa's last week! For those of you that don't know, they live in what I like to call the wilderness, so there are a lot of opportunities to check out the local wildlife.

This deer was really interested in what was going on inside

But the most exciting part was the BEAR! That's right, there was a real life bear walking through their yard, but by the time we got the window it had walked up the driveway, so we went outside (smart, I know), hopped in the car, and followed it up the road. I was pretty ticked when GG told me I couldn't pet it.

Looks like bears are afflicted with male pattern baldness, as well.
Until next time...

Comments

Popular Posts