1 + 1 = TWO!



Two years under my belt, and I'm feeling good. Sunday was the big 0-2 for me, and what a great weekend (it better have been after the last two days Mom spent dragging me around running errands with NO play time mixed in).

Is it my birthday yet?! All I want is cake and ice cream. I'm pretty easy to please. Thank goodness I wasn't disappointed.

Family shot for my 2nd birthday

Mom and Dad (mostly Mom) make the executive decision (unbeknownst to me, I might add) to make this year's birthday party much smaller than last year's - just family and a couple of my close buddies

Aunt Gabe and Uncle Jace were there
So was Aunt Sara

And of course GG and D made an appearance

So did Great Grandpa and Grandma Kroll - YEAH for TWO!

Then what party would be complete without my best pal, Celie. I helped her celebrate her 2nd birthday last weekend, and now she's returning the favor. I was so happy to see her, as you can tell
You mean I can draw all over this and not get in trouble?

My other best pal, Nathan, Celie and I loved the new easel I got from Mimi, Grandpa Klein, Uncle Matt & Aunt Gabe and Uncle Jace (this photo was taken after I pushed Celie out of the way so she wouldn't touch my new toy, and then enjoyed a nice Time Out in my room).
Celie forgave me, and we rode around in my new wagon together
Best birthday ever!

The weekend also included a trip to the pumpkin patch, and my first ride on a pony. Along with my present from Mom and Dad (which I'm still talking about). Check back soon for another update this week with those photos







Comments

Popular Posts