Too big for a crib


Ok, not really, but I'm being told cribs are for babies. Isn't that what I am, people?
Apparently not, since they keep saying words like "big girl" and "big bed" and "you should be speaking in full sentences by now, come on." So apparently I'm getting a big girl bed.

I wasn't too sure about this endeavor at first, but when Dad started pulling things out of boxes and handed me a screwdriver, I was all in.

Man this is hard work...

Even Dad is struggling a bit with this one

Then, geniuses that we are (hey, I'm not the one with the MBA!?), we decided it would go quicker if we split up and started at opposite ends to work our way in.
First test run of the new bed ... can't forget my phone in case someone important calls.
You may think this looks like I'm desperately trying to get someone to help me out of this thing, but actually I just want to see myself on the camera. Vain, I know.


We have yet to actually sleep in our new bed ... that trial comes next week, so stay tuned, could be interesting.

In the meantime, Mom realized she had barely taken any new photos me lately, so she put me on a bench out back and shot these. Perhaps not her best, but not her worst either. She was going to include one she got (against my will) of my face while I was trying to poo (apparently it's really funny to some), but I swore her to years of misery during my teen years if she did, so thankfully she left that one out.



Comments

Popular Posts