The new bed

Just thought I'd give "everyone" an update on this whole new bed thing. I started sleeping in my new twin bed last Friday night, and it was a breeze! Not sure what Mom and Dad were all hyped up about. I went right to sleep and slept until 7a, piece of cake.

Now naptime, that's another story..

On Saturday, Mom layed down with me for awhile and I fell asleep fine, but at one point they noticed I was no longer in bed, and this is what they found...

No one is sure if I fell out and didn't wake up (no audible "thump" was heard), or if I just rolled off and decided I wanted to sleep on the floor. Either way, I slept like this for the remaining hour of naptime.

Today was probably our biggest struggle so far. After lunch, I told Mom I was ready for my nap, so she took me in, we read a book like we always do and off we go. Though instead of quietly going to sleep like she asked, I continued to get up out of bed and play for the next hour+ (yes, she just left me in there to fend for myself this whole time - apparently she relishes naptime). When things finally quieted down, this is how she found me...
It may appear to some as though I'm just resting my head taking a little break, but I assure you I am out cold. She was able to move me into bed and I pretty much stayed in this position and didn't make a peep. Hey, whatever works!

Comments

Popular Posts