Take me out to the ballgame


My first official baseball game at an actual stadium, and I went with my friend Celie and her parents. Rockies vs. .... I actually have no idea, barely watched the game. Here's what we did:

Ate some peanuts and clapped when everyone else was screaming and clapping
Played on Mom's phone
Shoved my face in some Dip-n-Dots (how else would you eat them?)

Rode on Dad's knees like a horse
And finally (after about the 5th time seeing him and not freaking out) saying goodbye to Mickey Mouse decked out in Rockie's gear.

And then it was time to head home, so Celie and I held hands on our walk back to the car - Safety First! We are in downtown at night, that's when the crazies comes out.

Celie saw a rooftop bar she thought looked fun, and suggested we stop for a nightcap, but I was already a little woozy from the Dip-N-Dots, so we took a pass.
Check ya later!

Sidenote: Sadie got very sick last week, but is home now and doing much better. She's quarantined to Mom and Dad's room until her stitches come out, so I like to go in there and sit next to her to keep her company. Thanks for all the well wishes, we're glad she's doing ok!



Comments

Popular Posts