Chuck E. Cheese & Corn

As the title states, I had my first Chuck E. Cheese experience last weekend, we met our neighbors there for Caleb's 4th birthday, and what an experience it was.

Let's begin with the rides. I was instantly drawn to this horse ... I mean how cool, I can ride my very own horse indoors with flashing lights going off all around me? Sweet! Then Mom put the token in the slot, and he started to move and I wanted off, NOW. The horse was cool just sitting there, but that's it.

Next up was the fairy princess carriage, which again, I thought was pretty cool until it started to move.

Ok, so let's try something a little easier, like Skeeball - who doesn't love Skeeball? Here's Dad teaching me his tricks

Dad, I'm pretty sure I'll have better odds if I take these balls, too.

Listen lady, these are my tickets..back off

Now here's a ride I enjoyed! I don't even know who these little creatures are, but this only moved backwards and forwards slightly and after the initial shock, I found I really liked it.

Another classic, though I wasn't very good (I blame Dad)

Next up was racing Charlotte on the tracks...

And punching ducks over

Then I found this cool bus to drive...

but I had an uninvited guest in my backseat.

Somebody get this mouse out of my bus!

Seriously Charlotte, don't be nice to him, he could be some crazy wacko from the streets.
I got out of the bus and decided to stuff my face with a cupcake - great night if I do say so myself.

And this video is entitled "I love Corn" but Dad thought it should be "Go Big Red, SUH!"


Comments

Patrick said…
Harper, when The Huskers are playing in the Big Ten title game in 2011 in Indianapolis, you can come visit and we will drive down and go to the game.

Your friend,
Finley

P.S. Was walking on the street the other day and heard some guy in a Cubs hat say something about "wait til next year." Not sure what he meant by that, if you have any insight, please let me know. Thanks.

Popular Posts