Triathlete in the making


I've become a pretty gifted athlete thus far in my short life...

I've mastered the art of swimming - Excuse me! Pool boy!? I've just gotten done with my 100 meter swim, and I'd LOVE a drink!

I just went on my first bike ride yesterday (Dad had to put my helmet on for me, but I did all the rest).
And while I was NOT happy about it, as I'm sure as most of you know, cycling is not something you can just jump into...it takes practice, and quite frankly, takes some time to get used to those pants with the padding built into the crotch.
And last but not least in the day of a triathlete...the run (or maybe that's first, I really have no idea). I am still working on it, but I've now mastered standing on my own for at least 15 whole seconds at a time, so I'm pretty sure I'm going to be running a 5K by August.
Watch out [insert name of famous Triathlete here]!!

Comments

Popular Posts