Father's Day & a crawl-off

Sunday was Dad's first Father's Day, and look at the awesome shirt I made him. Those are my handprints in the middle, even though they look more like scary animals claws. We had an interesting time with the paint, we'll just leave it at that.
I also went down to visit Grandpa and wish him a Happy Father's Day, too. I gave him a mug with my picture on it, and he was thrilled (doesn't take much :)
I even snuck a sip of Dad's beer while he wasn't looking...

...Uncle Jay showed me how to ride a cruiser bike...

...and Celie and I had our first crawl off...to see who could get to the beer first, or course. 
And off we go ...army crawling it as fast as we can

Celie got a pretty good head start on me the first time around. As you can see, I will 
resort to any kind of cheating I have to to win.


But I was unsuccessful in my attempts at slowing her down. Celie is just too fast for me, so I decide to give up and head for the shoe instead.
Celie, 1...Harper, 0


Try #2, this time I'm serious...and I'll use every body part I have to 
propel me forward if I have to. 

I'm inching ahead, but Celie doesn't like to lose either, so she tries to cut me off
But I REALLY want to win ... 

Victory! At least we think I won ...I went for the toy instead of the beer, 
which made mom proud.

Celie, 1...Harper, 1
All's fair in love and baby crawl offs 













Comments

Popular Posts