Leaving on a jet plane


We leave tomorrow for my first big trip ... headed out east for Aunt Cooney's wedding. She's getting married in Lake Lure, North Carolina, which I've heard is beautiful. It must be because it was the place where they filmed Dirty Dancing (seriously, I wouldn't lie about a cultural staple of the late 80s like that).

Mom and Dad rented it the other night to get caught up on all their moves for the reception, and I plan on shaking my booty until the wee hours. I may even attempt the infamous lift (if I get enough practice time in beforehand - I hear the water is the best place to practice lifts). I'm hoping they play the entire soundtrack from start to finish, 'Big Girls Don't Cry' could be the best song ever written.

Wish my parents luck on this 3 hour plane ride - they're going to need it.

See you when I get back! 
xoxox
HCK


Comments

Melissa said…
LOVE that picture! She is so cute! Have fun on your trip!

Popular Posts