So the other day Grandma and Grandpa G. came to visit and she insisted Mom get a video of our daily food escapades, so here it is. 

It's really a crap shoot if I'm going to eat my solids most days. Sometimes I like fruit, sometimes I don't. It's a pretty safe bet I won't like it if it's green (except for Avocado, on a good day), but I (almost) always will gobble it down if it goes by the name "Yo Baby Yogurt." 


Another not-so-fun event was the fact that I got a new bathtub...an inflatable duck that quacks. Why wasn't that fun, you may ask? Who doesn't like to float around in an inflatable duck?? Well, the answer is me ... I don't. 

Here is said duck, out in the hallway, after I threw a fit when Mom put me in there for bath time (which I have thoroughly enjoyed up until this point).

 She stupidly thought this would be better than my infant tub because I like to sit up, but what she didn't take into account was how freaking scary that damn duck is - just look at it?! And then she laughs at me...nice.
After that traumatic morning, all I wanted to do was what I like best...sleep.



Comments

Popular Posts