Three Cheers for Jesus


So last Sunday was a pretty big day ... I made my committment to the G-O-D by getting baptized (fancy word for saying they dabbed some water on my head) at the Methodist Church Mom and Dad take me to on (most) Sundays. We had a pretty good time, and I got to wear a REALLY long white dress that Grandma G. bought for me - I looked pretty darn good, right?! Dad said it made him think of when he'll walk me down the aisle ... I told him to settle down, that won't be happening anytime soon, but I'm sure he'll cry that day, too!

Afterwards we went home and I got to hang out with some friends and family, and of course, my BFF Celie. Here Mom and Aunt Deeg thought it'd be funny to pretend Celie and I are giving high fives or playing pattycakes or something.

Then we just hung out on the floor for awhile, but they eventually had to separate us - I kept trying to knock Celie in her chops and put my hand in her mouth. What?!? I like to suck on my hand and thumb so much, I figured she might want to try it out, too. Sheesh!

Comments

Popular Posts