2 months


So here I am in all my glory on my 2 month birthday! As you can see, I'm already bigger than this green doggy here that I'm sitting with - that didn't take long!
And I know what you're thinking...

1) Cute outfit! Where can I get myself one of those?
Answer: Thanks, it's one of my faves, too. It was a gift from Aunt Jill when I was born and it didn't take me too long to grow into it. Though unless you're a cute little girl like me, I'm not sure it would look as good on you.
2) Where is all your hair?

Answer: Back off ... I can't help that I barely have any hair. Contrary to popular belief, I haven't lost any, my head has just gotten bigger. And Mom just informed me the other day that she was bald until she was about 2 1/2 ... awesome. And we all know Dad isn't genetically blessed in this area either, so I'm pretty much POL (Poop outta luck - keep up, people).












Comments

Popular Posts