Merry 1st Christmas to me


Christmas morning started out pretty exciting. Mom and Dad accidentally overslept while I was just hanging out in my crib, so we were in a mad dash from the get go. They got me all dressed up in my Santa outfit from Grandma Klein so we could call her, Grandpa Klein and Uncle Matt on Skype and say hi on the webcam (isn't technology these days exciting!?) 

And as exciting as it all was, I couldn't help but completely pass out by the time we made it to Grandma and Grandpa G's house later that morning. But I did wake up for the presents (of course).


I got some great stuff (even though, let's face it, I didn't really need anything!). And I had my picture taken A LOT. Now I know how it feels to be one of those celebrities like Haley Joel Osment from Sixth Sense or the mouse from Despereaux - nobody will leave you alone!

But my favorite part was singing Silent Night while Mom and Grandma G. played the piano, and when Aunt Sara read me 'Twas the Night before Christmas'. All in all, I'd say I helped make this the best Christmas yet. I hope you and your family's holiday was just as great.

Now who's throwing the New Year's Eve bash this year?!?!




Comments

Popular Posts