Let's play catch up

 A belated Merry Christmas to you and yours! There's so much going on this time of year, Mom has a hard time keeping up on the blog. So to cut her some slack, we're doing a brief synapsis of the last week leading up to Christmas (don't worry, Christmas photos will be coming soon).

We did our annual cooking-baking day at GG's. It should come as no surprise that at least one of us was shirtless at all times.



Then I captured some rather classic photos of Maida post cookie dough indulging





These key lime cookies were a new attempt this year, and they turned out pretty good!



Of course it wouldn't be a trip to the woods without a yard full of deer


Next up was some more solid food for Foster. These sweet potatoes were more of his official "first meal". Maida and I fed him this time, and we'll just say it wasn't a clean process.





Then on to the Nutcracker! We got jazzed up in our fanciest attire (I think Mom was shocked I wanted to wear this dress that GG's friend, Jan, sent me. Definitely not my usual get up, but this was a special occasion). Maida even joined us this year!


Dad calls this our sorority pic





Comments

Popular Posts