The Carnival

This past weekend was the famous Carnival at my school - they shut down a few blocks, put up bouncy houses, trains ... it's basically awesome, and I've been looking forward to it for weeks. Once we arrived I immediately met up with my friends from school, Ella and Lily, and we played on the firetruck to get things started.





I also met Celie there, and we headed over to the petting zoo.


Maida, I'd be careful...from the looks of it, that goat just got done eating a kid about your size.


Then Ella and I headed over to some cookie decorating...


followed by cookie eating with my boy, Graham.


We waited in line for what seemed like forever to get some face painting done. Maida decided she just wanted a ladybug on her hand


While I went for the full face effect, which later turned into a mess, so perhaps Maida's ladybug was the way to go.


Solo train ride


Maida has been in big girl undies for about a week now, and is doing great! Only problem is now she suffers from plumber's butt whenever she rides on Dad's back. But it's so cute, we're letting her get away with it for now.


We've also been getting in some good baby brother practice. This is Desmond ... he is just a couple weeks old and is the son of Ella and Lily's nanny. He is as cute as a button, and such a good baby. He gets manhandled by about 6 little girls wherever he goes. We've already decided our baby brother's name should be Desmond.




Comments

Popular Posts